IsiZulu (Second Language) and English Teacher, (Secondary)
Midrand Christian College is looking for an IsiZulu and English teacher for the Cambridge secondary and primary school in Johannesburg, South Africa to start in 2021.
About the RoleWe are looking for a qualified and experienced teacher to teach across multiple grades. Important attribute: Must be a born-again Christian.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver daily lessons. (Be experienced in online teaching)
- Set and communicate goals for all students through the guidance of the Syllabus.
- Conduct continuous assessments and evaluations on student progress.
- Attend meetings with the HOD and Principal to enhance teaching practices.
- Fully participate in all academic, sports and extramural activities.
- Communicate with parents and give frequent feedback on student progress.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Bachelor in Education (BEd). Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) is an added advantage.
- SACE registered
- Must have professional experience teaching IsiZulu and English.
- Must be proficient in speaking, reading and writing in IsiZulu and English.
- Experience and understanding of the Cambridge curriculum is an added advantage.
- Ability to manage a classroom.
- Should be a team player.
- Knowledge of the Moodle online platform is an added advantage.
How to apply:
- Email your CV, ID, SACE certificate and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address to: The Principal, Midrand Christian College.